On Vale's Towny server, we have market shops that players may rent, which has six regular shops and two large shops. Each one has a region that's attached it that allows players to rent the shop.
- To go to the market, do the /market command.
Once rented, the player may then create Chest Shops
in the region, Each Chest Shop is either a buy or sell shop, or if it's a double chest, it can be both. The shops are designed as single shops, but the design of a rented shop may be changed if the player wants it. Once the time of the shop expires, the shop reverts back to it's previous state.
/arm commands relate to the region, and /qs commands relate to the chest shop!
Renting a Shop
Once you're able to rent shops, you may go to /market
and find the shop that's available.
- Normal regions are $350 and large regions are $550 per 5 days.
- Right-click on the For Rent sign shop to purchase that region.
Each region can be rented,
that means that players can rent the region for X amount of days. By default, once you've rent the shop, it will rent to you for 5 days, however you can right-click the sign again to stack more days, at a maximum of 30 days.
ARM (AdvancedRegionMarket) Commands
Creating Chest Shops
|/arm gui||Opens the ARM GUI.|
|/arm regionfinder||Opens GUI interface to find free regions|
|/arm addmember [REGION] [PLAYER]||Adds a member to a region|
|/arm removemember [REGION] [PLAYER]||Removes a member of a region|
|/arm offer, /arm offer cancel , /arm offer reject, /arm offer accept||Sends a resell offer for a region you own to another player|
Once you've purchased the region, you can now create a Chest Shop.
QS (QuickShop) Commands
- A Chest Shop costs $250 each. Removing one will refund you.
- Put the block you'd like to buy or sell into your hand.
- Sneak (Shift) + Punch the chest.
- It'll ask you how much you'd like to trade for the item you're selling.
- After that, the shop will be created! (Sell, by default)
- Right-Click the shop to view clickable options, such as changing the shop from Sell to Buy.
- Chest Shops are either BUY or SELL. Use Double Chests for both.
|/qs buy||Changes your shop you're looking at to one that buys items|
|/qs sell||Changes your shop you're looking at to one that sells items|
|/qs price <price>||Change the price of your shop that you're looking at|
|/qs find <item>|
Use to find the nearest shop that begins with <item> - E.g. '/qs find dia' will find the nearest diamond shop.
Create a shop without clicking the chest.
|/qs staff||Manage staffs to your shop.|
|/qs staff add <player>||Add staff|
|/qs staff del <player>||Remove staff|
|/qs staff clear||Remove all staffs|
|/qs staff list||Show shop's staffs|
- What rank allows me to buy a Market shop?
- Citizen or Wyvern supporter rank.
- Can I use chest shops for my Towny shop plot?
- Noble or Titan supporter rank may create chest shop plots in Towny. (Try to find someone with this rank and get them to join your town, hehe)
- What are some good tips for a successful Market Shop?
- Unless you'e selling it for really cheap, try not to sell anything in /shop. The rarer and better your items are, the more likely you'll have more customers.
- Make it easier for players to find what you're selling! Categorize your items and place signs to detail every category. Also placing a sign before the stairs to the second floor of your shop may motivate players to check out what's there!
- Something isn't working!
- Please report all issues @ https://vale.gg/help