Craft is a little different then a normal Towny server, as we're a mix of survival & creative ranks.
When you start out, you'll be a Pioneer with the basic permissions to build in our different worlds, however as you rank up, you'll get more and more permissions that will aid you in survival and help you build better. If you work hard, and learn to build well, you have the chance to also be promoted to a creative rank.
Think of Craft, our Towny server, as a more building focused server, where it's less about surviving, and more towards building towns and interacting with the community.
Each table below will have a link to the application and a quick list of requirements. The application itself will explain those requirements more thoroughly.
If you have a question about any of these ranks or having an issue with being promoted or applying, please post a new thread in our Help forum
, and we'll try our best to help you.
Can't Sign Up!
If for some reason you can't sign up on our forums because you may not be allowed too, you can let one of the staff know on the server or in our Discord. We'll work with you so you can also apply for ranks!
| || |
- Build a house.
- Set a Home
- 1+ Week after Citizen Promotion
- Introduction forum thread.
- Level 2 on Discord
- 1 Project
- 3+ Weeks after Jester Promotion
- 2 Vouches
- +1 Project
- Level 4 on Discord
- 3+ Weeks after Apprentice Promotion
- 5 Vouches
- Level 6 on Discord
- 6+ Forum Posts
- 2 Projects + 1 Towny Project
- 2+ Weeks after Merchant Promotion
- 20+ Forum Posts
- Level 8 on Discord
- $20k Balance
- 4 Projects.
- 3+ Weeks after Artisan Promotion
- 12 Projects in Forum's Project Center
- Level 10 on Discord
- 2k McMMO Power Level
- $40k Balance
- 3 Jobs level 40 each
- 3+ Weeks after Noble Promotion
- 16 Projects in Forum's Project Center
- 50 Forum Posts
- Level 20 on Discord
- 4k McMMO Power Level
- 3 Jobs at level 80
- Balance of 60k (at least)
- Donate $5k to any town.
- 10 Vouches
These ranks aren't linear. You may apply at an time for an Advanced Rank, as long as you meet their requirements.
The Mod's "Helper" rank. As an Ambassador, you're here to help players.
You've shown that you're amazing at building. Upgrade your builds with creative and more.
Super knowledgeable with Vale's plugins. You know how everything works and you teach players how to use them too.
- Write or improve a Wiki page for a feature/plugin on Vale.
A chance to be apart of an amazing team of staff that helps and caters to players needs.
- Have been an active participant in the Vale community for 2+ months
- Skilled knowledge of Vale's rules
- Maturity reflecting staff quality as a server representative
- Patience/ability to make logical, calm decisions in heated situations
- Availability to participate in important staff conversations (where applicable)
You may donate for these ranks via /buy.
Survival++ With Fly
Master of all things.
Other Ranks/Not Applicable
You'll have to be chosen to be placed in these ranks.
Owner's closest friends. Rarely given out, if ever.
Succeeded in Trial phase. Moderates the server and bans chaos.
Matured enough as a Moderator to have better permissions.
Has specific roles that covers various functionality of Vale. No Admin is the same.
The leadership of Vale.
A former staff member who did amazing work for Vale.