Welcome to Vale.gg!
A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community.

Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now
play.vale.gg

Wow, this place is still here?

EvFavTum

Binge-sleeper.
Crafter
Mar 11, 2019
User name: EvFavTum

Introduction Title Wow, this place is still here?

When did you join Vale? July of 2014 during the CB era.

Favorite Player? Probably Minxi/Kahoi given that he/she are the only CB player I can remember that are still here

Favorite Staff? Again, Probably Kahoi.

Favorite block & why? Obsidian. Because it cant be easily griefed.

What other games you play? Rust, Hotline Miami 2, and ETG.

Favorite character of your favorite game and why? Probably Jacket from Hotline Miami.

Why? Its Jacket.

Pet Peeves MC wise? When people mention PStones. IRL has to be condescension, hands down.

Favorite Animal & Why? Dogs. bay be cliche but eh.

Hobbies/Job Sitting around destroying my brain with Video games and other things.

Tell us more! Are Zaxland and VoteFly still a thing?

minxi

ok.
Owner
Dec 15, 2013
It'll always be here.

Welcome back! :)

Not ZaxLand but Votefly is still here!

Sep 9, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
It's great to see you back, Lego! :D I've seen you in game and have been in essence not using the forums much till yesterday. Like sands though an hour glass, are the hours and memories we simply live. I've known you to be a good guy within the time you've been here n look forward to whatever fun we or you might have within the community again! :D Have a good day too when you read this. Thank you or your time. :)

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram