Vale - A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community. Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now

Craft Who was here from craftblock?

Orbital

endermanaresassy
Crafter
Jul 14, 2019
Just a quick question.
Who’s been here since craftblock, approximately how long or since when and what was your old username if you changed it.

Orbital

endermanaresassy
Crafter
Jul 14, 2019
Btw I’ve been on craftblock since 2017 (idk what month) and I used to be know as Omni or Omnipotent Dude for the first 2-3 months.

AndAmpersan

Broketh thy DOB!
Crafter
Sep 5, 2018
I joined on April 3rd 2012.. Little bit after Bloxers or Bloxorz got re-branded to CraftBlock!

ItsWoof

the birds work for the bourgeoisie
Crafter
Mar 29, 2015
melbourne, australia :)
I joined in early 2015, I've had 17 usernames but most people remember me as xxlucky07xx, OhReally, PassName, or ItsWoof (which I'm going back to for the foreseeable future).

AndAmpersan

Broketh thy DOB!
Crafter
Sep 5, 2018
Bruh Passname I somewhat remember you! :D (Also known as Prudence)

Orbital

endermanaresassy
Crafter
Jul 14, 2019
I remember you as WoodBucks from CraftBlock ;)
Also I remember I was on Craftblock since 2016 not 17.

_MoonDust_

Meep
Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
Joined August 23rd 2013, the same day my parents purchased my membership to play with my mum on here. I had a lot of name changes and was most active from 2013 - 2016. Then playing every now and then.
I've been _MoonDust_, ItzMoonDust. Huia, TeAroha, Aihe, iiMidnight, Twighliqxt, Mythopoeia, Hoia__, and now verinza.

AndAmperson, I can vaguely remember you lol

AndAmpersan

Broketh thy DOB!
Crafter
Sep 5, 2018
Your SunDust Kid If I remember correctly!?

Oshein

Yes.
Crafter
Sep 17, 2014
Oxfordshire
o/ Hi i'm an oldie, joined in September 2014 and still fairly active i guess

alvaroH3

Crafter
Feb 23, 2016
Tucuman - Argentina
Joined in February 2016! Loved the server since then.. I hard some tough moments in my life but now I am back in Vale.

_MoonDust_

Meep
Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
What are all of you up to! now-a-days! Its been a looong time!
Well SunDust, my mum, is still the same, she still does her music. Although she doesn't play Minecraft anymore, our internet was pretty bad for a period of time... I'm in my last year of High School. Don't know if you ever met my older sister, Ataahua_? But she's still at home and working.

How have you been AndAmpersan?

AndAmpersan

Broketh thy DOB!
Crafter
Sep 5, 2018
Thats great hear and nice! Im not sure I met your sister though.. Glad everything fine with you guys, I have been doing pretty good myself!