Vale - A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community. Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now

Random Who Likes French Fries?

The Cat Who Said NO

Crafter
Mar 4, 2019
Oceania, ValeGG
How could someone not love french fries? They are delicious, and in the South you get it with everything you get in resturants!

If you dont like french fries or havent had them (impossible) then you should try them! They go well with a variety of meals, so its a easy side for a dinner of hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, and more (wait, why am I posting about food?) I feel like this is too random, even for the random tag ?

MissRedPanda

I think I just got Tic Tac poisoning.
Owner
Mar 29, 2015
USA
French fries are my favorite food group

Oshein

Yes.
Crafter
Sep 17, 2014
Oxfordshire
Chips. They're chipped potatoes. They also aren't French and in French their name means fried potato

Techno

That creepy guy in the corner
Supporter
Sep 25, 2014
Corn Town
To be fair, they're whatever your culture or region calls them, although you're right, "French Fry" is a misnomer, as the first documented version of modern fries (or chips, as I said, regional thing) were created in Belgium between the mid and late 1600s in poor fishing villages, the most notable being Meuse.

That being said. I do indeed enjoy Fried Belgian Potato Shards.

Follow-up; Do you like hashbrowns?

MissRedPanda

I think I just got Tic Tac poisoning.
Owner
Mar 29, 2015
USA
I will eat any form of cooked potato. They’re amazing.

Oshein

Yes.
Crafter
Sep 17, 2014
Oxfordshire
Other than dauphinoise I'd eat all potatoes

Techno

Supporter
Sep 25, 2014
Corn Town
Cooked, raw, frozen, what's the difference? Mostly the structural integrity of your teeth after the fact.

Oshein

Yes.
Crafter
Sep 17, 2014
Oxfordshire
Apart from having to visit A&E after eating a raw or frozen potato, Nothing!

Oshein

Yes.
Crafter
Sep 17, 2014
Oxfordshire
1552073028864.png
What is that american rubbish food pyramid!?!?

FTW Food Standards Agency :>

mhia

ok.
Owner
Dec 15, 2013
It really depends. Five Guys & Arbys have the best fries and I'd eat them all day. I'd eat mcdonald's fries if I'm starving.

Techno

Supporter
Sep 25, 2014
Corn Town
Second follow-up; Who dips their fries in milkshakes? I do, and I love it. Discuss.

Reactions: The Cat Who Said NO
S

simpleauthority

> Five Guys

ha. minxi eats peanut fries.