Vale - A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community. Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now

Forum Game Well, I haven't done one of these in forever! | ForumLibs

CatGamer442

no u
Mod
Dec 19, 2017
Most of you probably know the forum game called Forum Libs, i havent made one of these since... uh... i forget.
Have you ever been to <country>? Me and my <relative(s)> went there over the summer last year and wow! I'll never forget the <international food> or that <other way of saying horrible> hotel we stayed at for a hour, before <relative> couldent handle it and just left. After that we went to the <random word> museum. Then, we took a flight home on a <air travel company, real or fake> plane and got home in 29 hours! That vacation was <your emotion to this vacation>.

Have you ever been to Ireland> Me and my parents went there over the summer last year and wow! I'll never forget the Taytos (first thing to come to mind xD) or that horrendous hotel we stayed at for a hour, before dad couldent handle it and just left. After that we went to the discord museum. Then, we took a flight home on a CatAirlines plane and got home in 29 hours! That vacation was mediocre.