War on the 11th (August)

Welcome to Vale - Survival & Towny Server!
Vale is a 1.15.2 Towny survival server with nearly limitless possibilities! As a player you can craft custom enchants, build amazing structures, and play survival with special items, tools, and more with no lag. Work together with your friends and build the best town, base, or building in the game, while becoming the richest player in a competitive economy.
Register now

AntiProHD

bruh
Crafter
Dec 26, 2018
Germany
User name: AntiProHD

Thread Title War on the 11th (August)

Server Craft

Players Involved Everyone!

Explain The war will start on Sunday, the 11th of August at 2pm EST. We'll be using the General War Rules for this war. The war is against Byzantium, with Cali and Aurora as our allies. We're also scheduling a second war on the 25th August 2pm EST, which doesn't have any alliances forged yet.

The rules written in this thread became obsolete, so I removed them.

Last edited:

BigFatMexican01

Crafter
Dec 10, 2016
I speak on behalf of Cali, and we agree to go to war. However, we must go to war against Eden! I hereby declare a war onto the dwellers of Eden and those who choose to side with the pitiful town. Fare-thee-well, my dear sister, until we meet on the morrow.
I invite you to sign the treaty I have written up.

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram