Vale - A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community. Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now

Vincentio_'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincentio_

Never too good, Never too bad -
Crafter
Aug 19, 2018
User name: Vincentio_

What is your Minecraft username? VintioGamerrrr

What age bracket are you in? 1

What is your current rank on Vale? Vigilant

Have you been an active participant within the Vale Community for a minimum of two months? of course, more than 2 years actually, I think.

Why do you want to be a Vale Moderator? Because it was requested by matt

Give us three reasons of why you would be a suitable moderator and why we should select you to become part of the staff team. I like tnt, I like chaos, and I like to kill other players :)

How do you think you've demonstrated moderator qualities in your time with Vale? I am very good at destroying players instead of answering their question

On a scale of 1-5, how knowledgeable do you believe you are with regard to Vale rules and regulations? 5/5 , chaos before everything.

What timezone do you live in? Est, idk what is the name of it tbh

How much time and when would you say you are able to dedicate to the Craftblock community throughout the week? 30hours on 24, 8 days on 7.

Do you have a Discord account? yes I dooo

If you answered yes to the previous question, when would you be available to participate in Staff group conversations? I would love to go scream with voice changer in the conversation at any time of the day :)

Scenario 1 - A player has recently joined the server and has been pretty quiet; not talking too much. When you go to assist them, you notice that they have began to grief someone's building in the wild. How would you handle this situation? I would kill them 10 times, make them beg to forgive them, then torture their email address, and finally, I would go hack their MC account and destroy it :)

Scenario 2 - While on the server, a player suddenly gets very excited about surviving an ambush of mobs. They talk using multiple lines and or all caps for a single sentence. You notice on the forums that the player has already been warned for similar actions multiple times by another staff member, and has even been muted once before. How would you handle this situation? First, I tell him to shut it in caps, then I go scream at him, in voice chat, then, I message him in cap lock on discord, screaming at him :)

Scenario 3 - While on the server, 3 new players join at about the same time. Suddenly, all 3 of them start spamming the chat with rude epithets repeatedly. What actions do you take to quell the situation and stop the chaos in chat? first, I go at their IP adress, get their email, create 3 new email, and spam them all at the same time with useless email, after that, I ban them, with a big text in caps: SPAMMMMMIIIINNNNG IISSSSSS BADDDDDDDDD

Scenario 4- While online you come across another staff member handling a situation. The players are being rather rude and continue to cause trouble while the other staff member is attempting to handle the issue. What would you do in this situation? I would stuck the player in a room covered of lava, then get the torture tools, and make him so he can only hear what the other staff member say, and if he don't, I'll kill him twice with my axe each time.

Last edited:

Vincentio_

Crafter
Aug 19, 2018

pls note that all of this was a troll, and sarcastic, I am not applying for mod, and I don't think I'll ever will, because if I can write those things down, I can do them, which means I would be a very bad moderator, lol

Vincentio_

Crafter
Aug 19, 2018
:( why, I feel like I would be the best mod of the server...

Piglover1355

Supporter
Aug 22, 2014
U.S.
I do not couch, application seems rushed. Maybe some editing will do some good.

Vincentio_

Crafter
Aug 19, 2018
well, it was made in 5 minutes 2 hours....

Trevalis

Crafter
Aug 1, 2019
Australia
idk, seems pretty good to me, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.