Vale - A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community. Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now

Updating Deepton into a functioning town!

AntiProHD

bruh
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Germany
With the war over, I can finally put my resources into making Deepton a better town. This will most likely mean deleting and creating it again... But don't worry! There's still time left until we're moving to a new home. And yes, I'll move your plot if you want me to (Spoiler: It will be smaller than your new plot tho!). Also, we're keeping the bamboo.

Why am I recreating Deepton? The Deepton we have right now is extremly unorganized, because we never expected to get more than 4 residents. It has no real infrastructure and plots being adjacent to eachother wasn't the smartest decision either.

If anyone wants to be the mayor of the old Deepton, msg me. It would be a shame if everything we built would go to waste.