Welcome to Vale.gg!
A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community.

Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now
play.vale.gg

🕵️ Bug/Broken Towny help: XP and crashes | All

Sep 24, 2016
Killeen, Texas
User name: OpenMindedMisa

Thread Title Towny help: XP and crashes

Server All

Explain A few things. Some bugs, some XP issues, and a small rant and kudos.

I've been working in towny for a few days now, spread out over 2 weeks, all on the towny server. I set my town, @Dillfro and @CrAzYgUy247 helped me figure out that crazy block replacing thing and my town is back.

However, I am digging and mining a LOT of blocks. I can get diamond from digging just fine. But I can not get ANY xp from mining digging, killing or otherwise. Dillfro at one point had helped, and I was able to get XP from breeding animals but I am at no point to start farms, much less plan my town. So then I can not enchant tools to even dig faster than plain diamond.

Also, the night of March 29th, the server continuously crashed approximately ever 20-30 minutes for bo reason. When coming back in, at least 2-3 of progress in mining was back. HOWEVER, the damage on tools did not go back to before those few minutes. Meaning I was losing even more progress on tools.

@CrAzYgUy247 was kind enough to help me dig out an area for an hour and I give kudos to him for being a big help there.

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram