- Dec 15, 2013
If your computer can handle it.
Sildurs Shaders + Faithful Resource Pack
- Find the correct version for your Minecraft client.
- Click the mirror link to Download.
- Once downloaded, click the jar file.
Downloads: Vibrant Shaders (Latest update May 19, 2019): Changelog Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.21 Lite Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.21 Medium Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.21 High Sildur'
- Find the pack that your computer can handle. Slow computer or laptop? Try Lite. Expensive computer that can run any game? Try Extreme.
- Click the link for which version you'd like, wait for the adverts to finish and then download!
- Start your client and run Minecraft.
- Go to Options->Video Settings->Shaders.
- Click Shaders Folder button.
- Copy the downloaded shaders .zip file (Don't extract!) into this folder.
- Client should see it and it should appear on your shaders list. Click it! Hopefully your computer doesn't blow up.
- Each button on the top of the website refers to your Minecraft version. Either click Release for your latest version or find the one that matches yours.
- Click Download on the bottom of the post of the version you've chosen.
- Go to Options->Resource Packs...->Open Resource Pack Folder.
- Copy and paste the .zip Resource Pack you've downloaded to the folder.
- The pack should now appear on the list! Hover the thumbnail and click it to move it to the active Resource Pack list.
- Done. Enjoy!