Welcome to Vale.gg!
A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community.

Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now
play.vale.gg

The one and only The Tru person of the olden days!

xXTrueMuFanxX

Crafter
Apr 8, 2019
User name: xXTrueMuFanxX

Introduction Title The one and only The Tru person of the olden days!

When did you join Vale? I join CB back in 2012 but i had lost my original account up until 2014.

Favorite Player? MissRedPanda and Crazyguy247

Favorite Staff? Overall MissRedPanda

Favorite block & why? Oak Log

My favorite block is the oak log because it brings me back to back in 1.4.7 where their wasn't all these other types of wood. I mainly build with it in my single player world. When i get enough motivation to just mess around in a Single Player World.

What other games you play? Call of Duty , Destiny and Battlefield

Favorite character of your favorite game and why? My favorite character of my favorite game is Steve the minecraft original skin.

Thats my favorite character because he is the original skin template and he is easy to modify and make him look 100% cooler. I just love that character!!

Pet Peeves Loud Abnoxious noises

Favorite Animal & Why? Dog. Because i was raised with dogs!!

Hobbies/Job My hobby is obvisously gaming

Tell us more! Some facts are

I broke my arm twice

broke my foot once

Had my adbnoise taken out

tonciles taken out

CrAzYgUy247

Mad God
Mod
Sep 9, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Really great to see you're back in action in any way man! You've been a good dude within our community for a long time to what I can recall of my time with you as it is. I look forward to the now, and simply what's to come as well Tru! hahaha See you in game man

MissRedPanda

I live off of shredded cheese and tortillas.
Admin
Mar 29, 2015
USA
AYYY glad to have you back man. I also don’t like loud obnoxious noises uwu

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram