Supporter FAQs Update (Vale Post-Release)

mhia

ok.
Owner
Dec 15, 2013
Hello Supporters!

If you were a supporter in the past and you just joined the server, you may have noticed you do not have your rank anymore.

That's because Vale has been rebooted, and we've went through a lot of core changes on how the server works. For the Towny server, it's no longer an OP survival/creative server. It's strictly survival and the only ranks that have creative are Admins.

Why don't I have my supporter rank?
Before you become angry at us, we will restore your rank back, but not as it once was. Please keep reading.

Make sure to read the Vale announcement thread first: Welcome to Vale (v2)!

We decided that the type of server we wanted to do wasn't going to happen on a mix gamemode server, and after trying for 7 years, I decided that we need to completely reboot. Vale's Towny server is now a 100% survival server and that unfortunately means no more creative ranks.

What supporter ranks are now?
Supporter ranks are add-ons to your survival rank. When you buy a rank, it's added as a secondary rank. So you'll still be able to rank up and play with your fellow players. When you hover over your name, players can see what supporter rank you are.

Ranks are more cosmetic with some extra game play mechanics, so you can still boost your gameplay, but it won't be as crazy as free fly or creative.

Coming soon: Multiple Prefixes, your survival prefix and custom supporter prefix.

Do I get my rank back?
On the Towny server? No. We don't have Champ/Spartan(Gold)/Elite/Royal anymore.

However, you may get an equivalent new supporter rank, as of right now, this is what your placement will be:

Champion ->Sphinx
Spartan/Gold ->Wyvern
Elite ->Titan
Royal ->Phoenix
DemiGod ->DemiGod

The new ranks will not be anywhere as OP as the ranks were before. And as of this post, the permissions and perks for these are pretty bad, but we're slowly building up the permissions and making them better. Just be patient, and you'll eventually love the new Towny server and the new ranks.

What are the perks?
Perks are listed via our shop page for each specific rank. Vale's Shop | Home.
* At the time of this post, the perks suck. Just be patient while we improve each one.

How do I get my new supporter rank?
As of right now, ask us via Help forum and use the Help prefix. Help, Suggestions, & Feedback

This sucks, I just want creative so I can build.
I apologize and please know this wasn't an easy decision. It was either this or no Vale at all.

We are making a"lite" version of the previous server, however instead of Towny, it's claimblocks. Less survival ranks, no economy, and your supporter rank will fully be restored. We're hoping we can do a better job doing a mix gamemode server as a secondary server instead as our main server.

Coming soon.

Please at-least try the new server, I'm sure you'll eventually love it!

That's it, I think?
Anymore questions, please respond and I'll answer it! Thank you!

Last edited:

JohnyZade

Supporter
Feb 4, 2016
Great update. All these crybabies who cry about their creative, it honestly just made the server too P2W.

FFrance

kinda cringe
Supporter
Apr 29, 2016
Chase Bank
royal gets sphinx ? is that intentional

CatGamer442

Yeah I’m just that annoying Mod, lol
Crafter
Dec 19, 2017
Does this mean mods get creative on the new side server, like Vale v1?

Lil_Joosh

I'm annoying
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
QLD, Australia
Hello, it's me Mr_PandaMan! I was told to post here for my rank back (Royal) <3 Thanks, regards your one and only, Lil_Joosh. <3