Vale - A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community. Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now

😴 Archived Shop Balancement | All

Blaafugl

umm
Crafter
Sep 16, 2016
User name: Blaafugl

Thread Title Shop Balancement

Server All

Explain https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C5efKzKPxFPhIxktxHfhlNOLGnVCqL0rzlNJwyS86-I/edit?usp=sharing
ive made a sheets of prices i feel like getting changed please give feedback

mhia

ok.
Owner
Dec 15, 2013
Matt and I are considering making more market plots and getting rid of /shop entirely.

Orbital

endermanaresassy
Crafter
Jul 14, 2019
That’s a little too much. At least keep the building blocks please. Also shulker shells, decoration item, dragon egg etc

I also like blaaf’s price suggestion. To add on, spawner prices for other mobs is too high. Evoker and ravager can be around 2-3m, but the rest should be around 100-200k. For example the blaze spawner price is stupid considering you can get about 6 of them in 30min in the nether

Blaafugl

umm
Crafter
Sep 16, 2016
Matt and I are considering making more market plots and getting rid of /shop entirely.
Do you remember the wipe 2017-2018 there was no selling function in the shop, that worked amazing people didnt really complain and the server worked just fine, so i suggest to remove the sell function and make jobs the main money income (this might need ecowipe)

Blaafugl

umm
Crafter
Sep 16, 2016
Vintio i have 1mil myself do you think i want to lose that can you accept another solutions and why do you disagree do you like the server in its current broken eco state if you dont respond you want the shop deleted

Vincentio_

Never too good, Never too bad -
Crafter
Aug 19, 2018
I dont want to remove the sell option, because all the loot we can have from spawner, all that stuff, who will buy it, on the market? No one cares about totems, nor emeralds, nor any type of mob loot. thats why we need the sell mode.

Blaafugl

umm
Crafter
Sep 16, 2016
I dont want to remove the sell option, because all the loot we can have from spawner, all that stuff, who will buy it, on the market? No one cares about totems, nor emeralds, nor any type of mob loot. thats why we need the sell mode.
That is exactly why it should be removed, mob drops doesnt have a value, and no we dont at all need sell and come with an actual reason next time

Orbital

endermanaresassy
Crafter
Jul 14, 2019
If jobs become the main income source, the money it makes should be boosted by at least 10 times or else getting money becomes pretty much impossible.
Also mob loot becomes useless without the sell option. Perhaps if slimefun was still here then there will be stuff worth selling for that people will actually be bothered to buy.

lodlum

Crafter
Dec 24, 2016
That would be fun! I'm all for it

That’s a little too much. At least keep the building blocks please. Also shulker shells, decoration item, dragon egg etc
People would sell building blocks in their markets, their is definitely a demand for them so people would sell them.

spawner prices for other mobs is too high
Yeah they are very high, that's just to avoid the super rich people buying loads and becoming mega rich. If the economy was consitent then they would definitely have a lower price.