PuffyPillows's Introduction!

PuffyPillows

PuffyPillows
PuffyPillows
May 16, 2021
Username: PuffyPillows

Introduction Title PuffyPillows's Introduction!

Favorite player? At current no one.

Favorite staff member? Yet to be decided.

Favorite Feature on Vale? Uhh flying? The integration with Queup? (I'm sure this'll age well like plug.dj)

Favorite block? Obsidian/Crying Obsidian

Favorite TV show/movie? Probably... maybe Spirited Away/Howel's Moving Castle? Darker Than Black? or Jormungand.... It's very hard to pick one...

Other hobbies/games you like Used to be big time into Warframe. I dabble in Photography, Digital Music Creation, Design, Gaming, a lot of stuff really.

Tell us about yourself! I'm just a generally quiet person. I tend to investigate things that interest me a little too deeply. Umm what else... I am a slight coffee addict... I generally will be just wandering around the server while listening to music most of the time. Does 'chaotic neutral' sum it up enough?

If you see: AdditionalPylons , UTau_ , TauAssassin , Avesque , BK201 , Praetox , and maybe a few others I can't remember off the top of my head; that's all me, so if you see one you don't have to welcome them all back.

Most of my other online profile stuff is listed under my "PuffyPillows" Discord account if your curious about things like Steam, Youtube, whatever. Feel free to add me if you want, or don't.

I think that's it...

Last edited:

Victor_st

Administrator
Staff member
Victor_st
Victor_st
Jan 3, 2021
Wow, no favorite people, not even me?!? Jkjk, hope you enjoy your time with us on Vale!