Welcome to Vale.gg!
A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community.

Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now
play.vale.gg

💡 Suggestion Plugin Idea | Craft

JackMasterLooter

wannemo
Crafter
Nov 29, 2015
User name: JackMasterLooter

Thread Title Plugin Idea

Server Craft

Explain I had an idea of a vampire plugin being added to the craft server, or even its own server as a sort of fun, extra thing you could do on the already fun network and I believe other players would suport this idea as well :)

CatGamer442

Lord of Cats
Crafter
Mar 4, 2019
Oceania, ValeGG
User name: JackMasterLooter

Thread Title Plugin Idea

Server Craft

Explain I had an idea of a vampire plugin being added to the craft server, or even its own server as a sort of fun, extra thing you could do on the already fun network and I believe other players would suport this idea as well :)
Agree, BUT! This would go more with Craftgames. We could have games in a new mode, like Mob Mode, with a mob person plugin (/dis). The person who’s it is a mob or something. Or another idea, Murder Mystery with everyone as a mob except the person it. There would also be NPCs so the player had a harder time seeing who’s who. Also maybe give that person one chance to get a real person. Just a idea.

Feb 27, 2018
The Internet
Hi, for plugin ideas please explain your idea and an example of how it might work in a day-to-day play. Also, what commands might work with it and what they would do.

Thanks for your idea!

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram