Vale - A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community. Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now

Piglover1355's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piglover1355

Supporter
Aug 22, 2014
U.S.
User name: Piglover1355

What is your Minecraft username? PigLover1355

What age bracket are you in? I am 15 years old.

What is your current rank on Vale? My current rank on Vale is Noble/Phoenix.

Have you been an active participant within the Vale Community for a minimum of two months? I have been apart of the Vale community for quite awhile. I have been back since the reset since the second day and have been active everyday. I have also been apart of Vale for about 8 months before the reset.

Why do you want to be a Vale Moderator? I want to become a Vale Moderator because I love to help people when they are in distress, I find it fun to fix griefs and using the moderator commands, I also find that I have quite a bit of experience that will most definitely help with this position as I won't need much training.

Give us three reasons of why you would be a suitable moderator and why we should select you to become part of the staff team. Three reason that I would be suitable for a moderator position is that I stay calm in stressful situations, I know how to deal with irritated or even upset players, and like I said before I am very experienced with the moderator commands.

How do you think you've demonstrated moderator qualities in your time with Vale? I feel that I have demonstrated my moderator qualities with my time in Vale is by before the reset I was able to maintain my status as an Ambassador and that I feel was very well as that position, I also will drop anything that i'm doing to help another player.

On a scale of 1-5, how knowledgeable do you believe you are with regard to Vale rules and regulations? I feel that my knowledge with the rules and regulation of Vale is a 4 because there is always room to improve.

What timezone do you live in? I live in the timezone of Mountain Time.

How much time and when would you say you are able to dedicate to the Craftblock community throughout the week? I will be able to dedicate at least 5 hours a day to Vale which will make the total number of hours for a week to be 35. This is the minimum and most likely I will go over this time.

Do you have a Discord account? I do have a discord account.

If you answered yes to the previous question, when would you be available to participate in Staff group conversations? I would be able to join Staff group conversation from 10am-10pm if I am on the server. Most likely if i'm not on the server I won't be able to join a staff conversation.

Scenario 1 - A player has recently joined the server and has been pretty quiet; not talking too much. When you go to assist them, you notice that they have began to grief someone's building in the wild. How would you handle this situation? First griefing is not allowed so I would give them a polite message asking them to please stop griefing as it is against the Vale rules. I then will message them a link to read the Vale rules. If they continue to grief this building I will do /warn telling them once again that it is against the rules and that they need to read them. If they still continue griefing I will temp ban them, and the amount of time banned based on how many blocks they messed with.

Scenario 2 - While on the server, a player suddenly gets very excited about surviving an ambush of mobs. They talk using multiple lines and or all caps for a single sentence. You notice on the forums that the player has already been warned for similar actions multiple times by another staff member, and has even been muted once before. How would you handle this situation? I would mute the player first because they have already had a warning before this situation and if they still continue then I will temp ban them since they have been warned before.

Scenario 3 - While on the server, 3 new players join at about the same time. Suddenly, all 3 of them start spamming the chat with rude epithets repeatedly. What actions do you take to quell the situation and stop the chaos in chat? I would kick all three of them for spamming the chat, and if they rejoin and keep spamming I will temp ban them because they are just trolling and have no desire in actually playing on the server.

Scenario 4- While online you come across another staff member handling a situation. The players are being rather rude and continue to cause trouble while the other staff member is attempting to handle the issue. What would you do in this situation? I would assist the staff member with this player by telling the player that they need to stop because that is rude to a staff member and I will kick them for being disrespectful to a staff member. If they continue when they rejoin I will ban them for what they did to cause the situation and for being disrespectful to staff members.

Vincentio_

Never too good, Never too bad -
Crafter
Aug 19, 2018
I vouch, because on CraftBlock, he was an Ambassador, and I think he should get his upgrade that he deserves, he respect others, and he helped a lot. Vouch from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.