EatTacoBell
EatTacoBell
Jan 17, 2021
Username: BigFatMexican01

Suggestion Title Parkour Building Competition

Server SMP

What's your suggestion?
Parkour event!!!
Spawn is BLAND and only has crates. I think a parkour course in spawn would be an excellent use of space.

We should have a custom plugin to time players and keep a scoreboard hologram if possible, signs and player heads work too. I believe that players should create the course. If possible, there should be a temporary creative world setup with a whitelist to a few people. These people will be chosen after signing up their name on a list. This will grant them access to the creative server and each player will be assigned two replicas of spawn to build with. The judges will be all the staff team and admins votes get 2x value vs mods.

There will be categories for judges to score the builds on. Diversity-how many of the jumps are repeated?
Design-how well the course is built, is it well mapped out?
Rhythm-how the course feels
Repetition-is this rewarding enough to try a second time?
Originality-how unique and different the course is

Judges will also pick a predetermined theme together before the event starts that can give the builders a clear thought of what to build as well. Builders can enter two courses if they so choose, Builders don't have to follow the theme but it is strongly suggested if they would like to win.

Winners can pick from 3 prizes
-Survival rank skip (1 rank)
-$10 credit in vale online store

-2 Arcane Key

This event can be repeatable and I think we should host it every month as a main project for vale. Each month we can rotate parkour at spawn and each time there will be a different theme that the judges can choose. Builders don't have to follow the theme but it is suggested.

Orangeowie4

Orangeowie4
Orangeowie4
Feb 21, 2021
YES! do it. i'll make mine very hard and have an arcane key at the end, but make sure that nobody can fly to the end

Victor_st

Administrator
Staff member
Victor_st
Victor_st
Jan 3, 2021
Yeah I also really like this idea, and the winner would get 2 Arcane Keys and all participants would get keys as well