Welcome to Vale.gg!
A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community.

Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now
play.vale.gg

oi oi saveloy

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ireland
User name: Terminator_T800

Introduction Title oi oi saveloy

When did you join Vale? idk some point 2011 2012 when SunDale was a thing

Favorite Player? whos ever names i wrote on this picture doubt any of them still play

Favorite Staff? misskoa or something i dont remember, oh gotta add _sundust_

Favorite block & why? obsidian confused the hell out of me when they added it

What other games you play? i guess i still play tf2 after 2700 hours

Favorite character of your favorite game and why? Niko bellic gta4 can relate to his sociopathic mentality

Pet Peeves youngerns and northern irish loyalists

Favorite Animal & Why? Foxes, sleek and stealthy

Hobbies/Job i spend 12+ hours at the gym every week so ill take that as a hobby and job

Tell us more! i just wanted to take a break and chill, see if anyone actually still remembers me

MissRedPanda

I live off of shredded cheese and tortillas.
Admin
Mar 29, 2015
USA
Hmm that’s around when I joined, but I don’t believe we’ve interacted too much..? Glad to have you back though :) look forward to seeing you around the server!

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ireland
Hmm that’s around when I joined, but I don’t believe we’ve interacted too much..? Glad to have you back though :) look forward to seeing you around the server!
i used to be called _zombie_pigman if that rings any bells

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram