Welcome to Vale.gg!
A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community.

Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now
play.vale.gg

💡 Suggestion New Skyblock Island Type | Aero

CatGamer442

Lord of Cats
Crafter
Mar 4, 2019
Oceania, ValeGG
User name: Meowy1

Thread Title New Skyblock Island Type

Server Aero

Explain Ok, I get it that ur trying to fix Aero rn. I just really want to tell you my ideas. As most of us know, aero has island types. I’ll this may be hard to add, but what if you made some islands have a choice of starting with less essentials and more fighting gear. They could have more monsters spawn there. Now you may think “That seems impossible!”, but if I’m correct, I believe each world has a different difficulty. I know Craft has a world management plugin, and if you get that plugin on aero, you can have some people have their islands in that world with a higher difficulty. There could be a world for each difficulty, easy, hard, very hard, normal

minxi

ok.
Owner
Dec 15, 2013
Hmm, i like the idea, though not sure if this is 100% possible from a plugin perspective or if it's possible to be abused (Such as creating an island on the "hard" world just to have more weapons bought over to the easy world.)

Not sure, but i'll check it out.

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram