Vale - A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community. Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now

😴 Archived My Enchanted Diamond Sword got deleted by a plugin chest! | All

BlahBlah375

Crafter
Jul 14, 2019
User name: BlahBlah375

Thread Title My Enchanted Diamond Sword got deleted by a plugin chest!

Server All

Explain This happened at around 1:30 AM (Central Daylight Time) when the scheduled restart happened. Everything was all normal, but when I rejoined I saw this chest named "Cosmetic Menu" completely taking up the leftmost slot of my hotbar, the slot where I kept my diamond sword in, which meant my sword was gone. I don't even know what's going on and now I'm just ticked off from losing it because I had several enchantments on it with one of them being a crazy enchant. I would much appreciate it if any staff member can either recover or give a new diamond sword with the lost enchantments.

The enchantments that were on it are (don't remember the order):
Sharpness V
HellForged I (CrazyEnchant)
Unbreaking I (Maybe?)
Fire Aspect II
Knockback I

Quick Edit: Feel free to reply to this thread if anyone here has lost something in their hotbar from this.

BigFatMexican01

Crafter
Dec 10, 2016
Same thing happened to me

mhia

ok.
Owner
Dec 15, 2013
Just waiting for you to get online.

BlahBlah375

Crafter
Jul 14, 2019