Welcome to Vale.gg!
A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community.

Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now
play.vale.gg

✅ Fixed MoreFish is absolute tomfoolery!!!! | Craft

Cabuchon

Crafter
Apr 12, 2019
User name: Cabuchon

Thread Title MoreFish is absolute tomfoolery!!!!

Server Craft

Explain Missredpanda brought up fishing contests and I expressed interest- but when I tried to fish today, the MoreFish plugin showed up, a fishing contest plugin that makes all the fish cod and gives them numbers and stuff. absolute hogwash!!!!
but for real, i like fishing. for some reason its the only kind of grind i can tolerate. and this plugin doesn't even give you loot it always glitches up so all i have is like 20 cod that i can't even stack. :-( do we need it? how do I petition for the repeal of the MoreFish plugin?

minxi

ok.
Owner
Dec 15, 2013
I could certainly make it so MF only affects fish during a fishing contest. (Unless that's what panda was intending, a morefish contest?)

MissRedPanda

I live off of shredded cheese and tortillas.
Admin
Mar 29, 2015
USA
I could certainly make it so MF only affects fish during a fishing contest. (Unless that's what panda was intending, a morefish contest?)
Currently, fishing contests aren’t working (as in they haven’t been happening). But that solution sounds awesome.

Cabuchon

Crafter
Apr 12, 2019
Currently, fishing contests aren’t working (as in they haven’t been happening). But that solution sounds awesome.
yep, that would be awesome. and dont get me wrong, the plugin seems great for fishing contests (which i would love to be a part of!) but I'd much prefer vanilla fishing all other times, thank you :)

minxi

ok.
Owner
Dec 15, 2013
Done. MF should not work outside of a contest and the contest schedules work now.

Code:
  start-time:
  - "09:00"
  - "11:30"
  - "14:00"
  - "18:00"
  - "21:00"

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram