Missing Vote Crate Keys

Welcome to Vale - Survival & Towny Server!
Vale is a 1.15.2 Towny survival server with nearly limitless possibilities! As a player you can craft custom enchants, build amazing structures, and play survival with special items, tools, and more with no lag. Work together with your friends and build the best town, base, or building in the game, while becoming the richest player in a competitive economy.
Register now

Ms_Vervada

Crafter
Apr 16, 2020
User name: Ms_Vervada

Thread Title Missing Vote Crate Keys

Explain Was just wondering, has anyone been getting shorted crate keys when voting? I have been getting shorted for the last 4 days by the 2nd & 3rd links when you enter /vote. Was curious if this was happening to anyone else.

Techno

That creepy guy in the corner
Supporter
Crafter
Sep 25, 2014
Corn Town
Yes, there's an issue with those specific voting sites, staff is aware of it and are working on it, but there are more pressing issues that require their attention at the present, setting up plugins, dealing with server crashes, etc.

Note; I am a not staff member, I am simply giving out the information I have on hand.

mhia

ok.
Staff member
Owner
Admin
Dec 15, 2013
I'll fix this in a day or so, thanks for letting us know.

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram