Jayant123's Moderator Application

Welcome to Vale - Survival & Towny Server!
Vale is a 1.15.2 Towny survival server with nearly limitless possibilities! As a player you can craft custom enchants, build amazing structures, and play survival with special items, tools, and more with no lag. Work together with your friends and build the best town, base, or building in the game, while becoming the richest player in a competitive economy.
Register now

Jayant123

Crafter
Aug 21, 2020
User name: Jayant123

What is your Minecraft username? JayantKumar

What age bracket are you in? 13 soon (some days)

What is your current rank on Vale?

Have you been an active participant within the Vale Community for a minimum of two months?

Why do you want to be a Vale Moderator?

Give us three reasons of why you would be a suitable moderator and why we should select you to become part of the staff team. 1.I love your server since i found it and i want the players to have a very nice time playing on Vage. 2.i can dedicate 40% or more of my playing time to your server 3.i think i would be a good fit because i know the commands and other stuff

How do you think you've demonstrated moderator qualities in your time with Vale? well i have tried to help others from the rude people but i cant mute them so i did what i can

On a scale of 1-5, how knowledgeable do you believe you are with regard to Vale rules and regulations? 4

What timezone do you live in? GMT+5.5

How much time and when would you say you are able to dedicate to the Craftblock community throughout the week? 3 hour per day

Do you have a Discord account? No

If you answered yes to the previous question, when would you be available to participate in Staff group conversations?

Scenario 1 - A player has recently joined the server and has been pretty quiet; not talking too much. When you go to assist them, you notice that they have began to grief someone's building in the wild. How would you handle this situation? I will try to handle the situation by first talking to them calmly if they still do it will have tempban for 1-2 (or more if they do it again)

Scenario 2 - While on the server, a player suddenly gets very excited about surviving an ambush of mobs. They talk using multiple lines and or all caps for a single sentence. You notice on the forums that the player has already been warned for similar actions multiple times by another staff member, and has even been muted once before. How would you handle this situation? Well, if they have already been muted i will mute them for a longer time. and if the situation gets worse i will have to tempban

Scenario 3 - While on the server, 3 new players join at about the same time. Suddenly, all 3 of them start spamming the chat with rude epithets repeatedly. What actions do you take to quell the situation and stop the chaos in chat? I will ban then for spamming but not for that long i would be a short time as it says on spawn that spamming is not aloud

Scenario 4- While online you come across another staff member handling a situation. The players are being rather rude and continue to cause trouble while the other staff member is attempting to handle the issue. What would you do in this situation? Well the situation is out of hand we will have to ban them because as i said and i saw that is not allowed

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram