Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
User name: Ileel

Introduction Title I'm Ileel

When did you join Vale? Years and years ago, late 2011 early 2012

Favorite Player? Solow7 :)

Favorite Staff? justjamie because she's just.... jamie

Favorite block & why? I don't really have a favorite block, having a keen eye for detail, there is no favorite, as so many go together well, and others, not so much.

What other games you play? Apex Legends, Forza Horizon 4, GTA V, LoL, DayZ, etc.

Favorite character of your favorite game and why? I'm gonna have to go with Pathfinder in Apex Legends, he has great mobility when it comes to escaping and even during fights.

Pet Peeves Nothing bothers me except people who don't listen lol

Favorite Animal & Why? Wolfs, as they are considered the leader of the pact, and I don't like to follow in other's footsteps, I like to lead my own dreams.

Hobbies/Job I love to build computers for fun, and I'm actually in the process of becoming a deputy sheriff.

Tell us more! For the few left that know me, I have been with CB for many many years, I have had a lot of ups and downs, and a lot of past titles. I have achieved every dream I ever had whilst playing on this server, such as being an architect (went beyond that), being a supporter, and even helping the staff team out. I now just play for fun.

CatGamer442

Yeah I’m just that annoying Mod, lol
Crafter
Dec 19, 2017
Hey Ileel! Welcome back!

Solow7

Crafter
Feb 18, 2014
California, USA
Glad to see I'm at least one person's favorite player :D