Hiya

_MoonDust_

verinza
Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
User name: _MoonDust_

Introduction Title Hiya

When did you join Vale? 23 August, 2013. Around mid day I believe when I first got Minecraft to play with my mum _SunDust_. I remember hopping on as soon as my dad purchased it for me and loading into the server with everyone welcoming me.

Favorite Player? I don't really remember her username or name but I believe it was Hannah, from around 2014-ish. She was really sweet and ended up becoming an ambassador or a mod.

Favorite Staff? Don't really have a favorite staff member yet. CatGamer442 seems nice, as she invited me to her town when I was still coming back to the game :)

Favorite block & why? Smooth Stone Slabs, I just like how they were so different years ago. I like how it looks so different yet similar to the plain old stone it comes from.

What other games you play? Fortnite, Horizon; Zero Dawn, God Of War, Apex Legends. Lord's Mobile, Bitlife, and Magic: The Gathering

Favorite character of your favorite game and why? Kratos, mainly because he's so strong, and the cinematics in the game is sick

Pet Peeves People who keep repeatedly pushing after being told no multiple times.

Favorite Animal & Why? A Gazelle. Mainly because I like pronouncing Gazelle

Hobbies/Job Gaming, Reading, and just sleeping

Tell us more! My in-game name is verinza. I'm unsure how to change my forum name to Verinza in-game and I can't change my username in Minecraft back to _MoonDust_ because it has been taken by someone else.

CatGamer442

Vale Mod
Crafter
Dec 19, 2017
Welcome back, verinza!

MissRedPanda

I think I just got Tic Tac poisoning.
Admin
Mar 29, 2015
USA
Glad to see some of our older players coming back! Can’t wait to play with you :^)

Orbital

endermanaresassy
Crafter
Jul 14, 2019
God I wish I can play games with my mom instead of getting yelled at