hi, welcome to taco bell

Welcome to Vale - Survival & Towny Server!
Vale is a 1.16.3 Towny survival server with nearly limitless possibilities! As a player you can craft custom enchants, build amazing structures, and play survival with special items, tools, and more with no lag. Work together with your friends and build the best town, base, or building in the game, while becoming the richest player in a competitive economy.
Register now

BigFatMexican01

Crafter
Dec 10, 2016
Username: BigFatMexican01

Introduction Title hi, welcome to taco bell

When did you join Vale? 2016

Favorite Player? Showbizcubed8 - great person to share ideas with :)

Favorite Staff? Victor_st - very helpful and understands a lot of stuff!

Favorite block & why? I'm gonna say the dragon egg, there can only be one!

p.s. I own it :O

What other games you play?
Overwatch -Zarya main, high plat tank, mid plat dps and healer. Love to play this with my friends, I usually play tank but im getting some hours in as healer!
Modern warfare - I LOVE shipment
Payday 2 - VIII100 Long time favorite, love achievement hunting in this game, so fun!
Among us - I'm pretty good if I don't die in the first round :p
Dirty Bomb - game is dying but it is my number one game, right after minecraft. I've been playing it since it came out and continue to play it here and there
Human Fall Flat - love this little game, trying to get all the achievements for it, fun game to play if you have friends
Valorant - just beginning to play this game too, very nice, I like Cypher

Add me on steam if you'd like to play together sometime! Steam code: 198807982

Favorite character of your favorite game and why? Chains from Payday 2 "GET THE **** UP"

Pet Peeves living in ambiguity, just be straight forward :p

Favorite Animal & Why? GECKO - cute as hecc

Hobbies/Job taking a year off from school until corona settles, chillaxing at home and playing games with friends on discord

Tell us more! artists that I enjoy listening to: Brockhampton, JPEGMAFIA, Aries, Beastie boys, Twenty One Pilots, Daft Punk, Duckwrth, Joji, Injury Reserve, Mac Miller, and Nirvana. I'm just getting into Anime so I could use some reccomendations :p I've watched Re:ZERO, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Made in Abyss, Cowboy Bebop, Attack on Titan, Deathnote, and My Hero Academia. My favorite shows are YOU, Narcos, The OA, It's always Sunny in Philadelphia, Black Mirror, Parks and Recreation, and Futurama. I have a very sporadic sleep schedule, so you might see me on at some weird times LOL

Last edited: