Vale - A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community. Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now

Forum Game First forum game :)

The Cat Who Said NO

Crafter
Mar 4, 2019
Oceania, ValeGG
MWAHAHA! I have made up a forum game that will be perfect :)
FORUMLIBS!
Everyone loves _food_ and _food_ when you mix them together. They are even better then when _PlayerOnVale_ adds some of their secret _SauceType_ sauce! It’s even more delicious then _food_. I love to eat _MakeUpTheFoodName_ and play on _ServerName\ with some of my friends.
I think I may drop too much of the _foodname_ on my pc sometimes but _PCbrand_ computers can withstand _PlayerName’s_ sauce with _FoodName_.

THIS HAS BEEN FORUMLIBS!

The Cat Who Said NO

Crafter
Mar 4, 2019
Oceania, ValeGG
Lol:
Everyone loves chips and salsa when you mix them together. They are even better when minxi adds some of their secret nacho dip sauce. It’s even more delicious then pizza. I love to eat these chips and play on Vale with some of my friends. I think I may drop too much of the chips on my pc, but dell PCs can withstand minxi’s sauce with chips.

Sequel to my madlib:

I think minxi needs to star a nacho dip company. Her secret nacho dip is soo good with chips! I really wish I had a few jars for myself.

Last edited:
S

simpleauthority

Everyone loves Balut and Mustard when you mix them together. They are even better then when Dillfro adds some of their secret Secret sauce! It’s even more delicious than nachos with dip. I love to eat Balustard and play on Vale with some of my friends.
I think I may drop too much of the Balustard on my pc sometimes but Mac computers can withstand (no they can't) Dillfro's Secret secret sauce with Balustard.

Reactions: The Cat Who Said NO

ShadowMelon

Crafter
Mar 4, 2019
Everyone loves cookies and pineapple when you mix them together. They are even better then when FlamingNacho25 adds some of their secret Ranch sauce! It’s even more delicious then french fries. I love to eat pineapple cookies and play on Vale with some of my friends.
I think I may drop too much of the pineapple cookies on my pc sometimes but Dell computers can withstand FlamingNacho25's secret Ranch sauce with pineapple cookies.

Orbital

endermanaresassy
Crafter
Jul 14, 2019
Everyone loves coffee and orange juice (I know they are drinks) when you mix them together. They are even better when Krusty Crabs adds some of their secret crab sauce. It’s even more delicious then pineapple on pizzas! I love to eat barf-essence and play on the server “Real Life” with some of my (nonexistent) friends.

I think I many drop too much of the barf-essence in my pc sometimes but Flextape computers can withstand Krusty Crab’s sauce with barf-essence