Experience not working | All

FlamingNacho25

Crafter
Apr 5, 2019
User name: FlamingNacho25

Thread Title Experience not working

Server All

Explain I've been having problems with the normal xp for a while now, pretty much ever since the world reset. Xp orbs won't spawn for me, neither from mobs nor from mining ore like redstone or coal. Apparently this has been a known problem for a while now but with no known solution and it's a problem with everyone on towny. This post is here less to ask a question and more of to bring more light to the problem since I'd like to enchant some diamond pickaxes.

FlamingNacho25

Crafter
Apr 5, 2019
Also, I threw a bottle of enchanting and it returned to my hand instead of shattering. Hope this might give anyone some more ideas as to what is going on.

OpenMindedMisa

Misa
Crafter
Sep 24, 2016
Killeen, Texas
Same problems, still happening. Only xP I get is from voting and opening crates.

OpenMindedMisa

Misa
Crafter
Sep 24, 2016
Killeen, Texas
Recently, I've noticed XP working more, the bottles worked on towny perfectly, and freebuild/resource was giving XP completely. Perhaps it is fixed now.

mhia

ok.
Owner
Dec 15, 2013
Recently, I've noticed XP working more, the bottles worked on towny perfectly, and freebuild/resource was giving XP completely. Perhaps it is fixed now.
Yes I believe this is fixed. Thanks guys for the report.