😜 Suggestion Donor Perks /itemname /itemlore

Welcome to Vale - Survival & Towny Server!
Vale is a 1.15.2 Towny survival server with nearly limitless possibilities! As a player you can craft custom enchants, build amazing structures, and play survival with special items, tools, and more with no lag. Work together with your friends and build the best town, base, or building in the game, while becoming the richest player in a competitive economy.
Register now

_MoonDust_

Meep morp zorp
Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
User name: _MoonDust_

Thread Title Donor Perks /itemname /itemlore

Explain Since the new server came out, there's been less donor perks than before. Like the removal of /itemname, /itemlore, and /craft. Time and again I have had to use wood to craft a workbench that I readily had available in the last server. /itemname and /itemlore gave us the ability to customize our items to make the server much more enjoyable. If we were able to use them once more it'd be amazing :)

Thanks, verinza

Mattman096

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Crafter
Nov 28, 2014
United States
Hi Moon,

I'm not sure why /craft was removed from our donor perks, but I can definitely add that back. Unfortunately though, we cannot give donors /itemname and /itemlore again due to a duplication glitch.

We are always open to the idea of improving our donor perks. If you have any suggestions for new survival, donor, or job perks, we will be happy to consider them.

Vincentio_

Never too good, Never too bad -
Crafter
Aug 19, 2018
Hi Moon,

I'm not sure why /craft was removed from our donor perks, but I can definitely add that back. Unfortunately though, we cannot give donors /itemname and /itemlore again due to a duplication glitch.

We are always open to the idea of improving our donor perks. If you have any suggestions for new survival, donor, or job perks, we will be happy to consider them.
I lnow that /itemlore made so players could give themselves safely the relics, but, if I made a list of all the relics name and all the relics "enchants" that you could make so we cannot do those commands, could we get /itemlore and /itemname ?

Vincentio_

Never too good, Never too bad -
Crafter
Aug 19, 2018
I happen to know how the relics work and how they are coded, because I once made a texture pack for them, so, I could give a full list of commands a player could not execute... all you would need after that is set so the server detects if a player does these specific command and gives them an error.

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram