CatGamer442's Moderator Application

Welcome to Vale - Survival & Towny Server!
Vale is a 1.15.2 Towny survival server with nearly limitless possibilities! As a player you can craft custom enchants, build amazing structures, and play survival with special items, tools, and more with no lag. Work together with your friends and build the best town, base, or building in the game, while becoming the richest player in a competitive economy.
Register now

CatGamer442

fgjhsdfg
Staff member
Crafter
Dec 19, 2017
no
User name: CatGamer442

What is your Minecraft username? MrCat442

What age bracket are you in? 14

What is your current rank on Vale? Peddler

Have you been an active participant within the Vale Community for a minimum of two months? Yes

Why do you want to be a Vale Moderator? I've always felt like I should be putting forward more to communities I'm on, so I'd like to do it here on Vale again.

Give us three reasons of why you would be a suitable moderator and why we should select you to become part of the staff team. 1. I've had moderator experience 2. I know how to use tools that Vale uses (CoreProtect, ban reports, the ban portal, etc) 3. I'm available nearly all the time

How do you think you've demonstrated moderator qualities in your time with Vale? I've helped people out in the past and continue to now

On a scale of 1-5, how knowledgeable do you believe you are with regard to Vale rules and regulations? 4

What timezone do you live in? EST

How much time and when would you say you are able to dedicate to the Craftblock community throughout the week? At least a few hours daily

Do you have a Discord account? Yes

If you answered yes to the previous question, when would you be available to participate in Staff group conversations? Yes

Scenario 1 - A player has recently joined the server and has been pretty quiet; not talking too much. When you go to assist them, you notice that they have began to grief someone's building in the wild. How would you handle this situation? I'd ask them to stop, if they don't I'd freeze the player and try to talk to them. If they say they will stop, I'd either teleport them to their town or spawn so with a warning. If they don't stop again, I'll kick them telling them to stop. If they don't, again, I'll ban them for a week.

Scenario 2 - While on the server, a player suddenly gets very excited about surviving an ambush of mobs. They talk using multiple lines and or all caps for a single sentence. You notice on the forums that the player has already been warned for similar actions multiple times by another staff member, and has even been muted once before. How would you handle this situation? I'd give them a verbal warning asking if they would stop. If they don't i'll mute them for an hour and after the hour if they continue, I will permanently mute them. If they break any other rules, I'll permanently ban them.

Scenario 3 - While on the server, 3 new players join at about the same time. Suddenly, all 3 of them start spamming the chat with rude epithets repeatedly. What actions do you take to quell the situation and stop the chaos in chat? I'll mute them all and DM them to stop, if they don't stop when I unmute them, then I'll ban them permanently because they're only on Vale to troll

Scenario 4- While online you come across another staff member handling a situation. The players are being rather rude and continue to cause trouble while the other staff member is attempting to handle the issue. What would you do in this situation? I'd DM the staff member to try to see if they could possibly try another method to calm them or make them want to stop, If it was a staff member above me, I'd let them handle it.

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram