Vale - A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community. Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now

Blaafugl's Ban and dumb stuff i couldnt prevent because of mrons yes with 1 o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaafugl

umm
Crafter
Sep 16, 2016
User name: Blaafugl

Minecraft name? siek

Ban Report Link you are lucky if you get to read this before my freedom of speech is getting taken away

Server Banned From? All of the above

Banned Reason because i builded a monument too close to a town lmao

Why should you be unbanned? i should because i didnt get warning and stopped panda shut up idgaf
also i didnt stop because 5 morons kept killing me, to be clear i asked them to stop, when i tried to break it

Last edited:

Blaafugl

umm
Crafter
Sep 16, 2016
im not trying to get unbanned
but if you remove this you suck

CatGamer442

no u
Crafter
Dec 19, 2017
Well, first off that monument wasnt a monument, it was lava which was in Eden.
Also, "5 morons" is not how you should treat other players, show them respect.

MissRedPanda

I think I just got Tic Tac poisoning.
Admin
Mar 29, 2015
USA
Honestly struggling a bit to read what you wrote, so pardon me if I get something wrong. You say I never warned you, but I did on multiple occasions, both to take down the “monument” and to stop disrespecting players by calling them names. Although it was uncool of them to try and stop you, instigating them was evidently not the best solution. I tried to be lenient by letting you fix the problem so you wouldn’t have to get in trouble, but you proceeded to argue with me and insult others. This was, in the end, the reasoning behind your ban. All messages in game chat are recorded on discord and I can be seen giving you warnings about your actions.

Techno

That creepy guy in the corner
Supporter
Sep 25, 2014
Corn Town
As chief advisor on all things stupid, I would like to inform staff that if they do decide remove this, they do not indeed "suck", but rather they rule (the plural of which is evidently in need of much further study on the part of our players) for doing their jobs and acting in a mature and proper way (which again, seems to require much further study on our, or at least this player's part).

Blaafugl

umm
Crafter
Sep 16, 2016
lol u think im applying for unban, I couldn't care less about this server anymore. and the "warning" you gave me doesn't mean I should fix it like any other person who raids doesn't replace the house, and yes they were morons, and last please dont give my stuff to ong that incompatible ..
and panda what i meant by i didnt get a warning was i didnt get the warning everyone else gets, and why is there even a warning for building

Last edited:

Blaafugl

umm
Crafter
Sep 16, 2016
"multiple occasions" lol send me the 24 hours before the even of ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.