💡 Feature Request Arcane tools

BigFatMexican01

EatTacoBell
EatTacoBell
Jan 17, 2021
Username: BigFatMexican01

Suggestion Title Arcane tools

Server SMP

What's your suggestion? The tools should excel in what they do, rather than have the same enchantments on all parts.
  • Sword
    Sharp 7
    Sweeping edge 5
    Unbreaking 3
  • Pick
    Efficiency6
    Telepathy (CE)
    Unbreaking 3
  • Shovel
    Efficiency 5
    Unbreaking 7
  • Axe
    Efficiency 7
    Sharpness 6
    Unbreaking 4
  • Bow
    Power 6
    Punch 4
    Unbreaking 3
    Flame 3
  • Rod
    Luck of the sea 5
    Lure 3
    Unbreaking 3
  • Trident
    Impaling 7
    Unbreaking 3

Victor_st

Administrator
Staff member
Victor_st
Victor_st
Jan 3, 2021
I'll take these suggestions into consideration, however I definitely won't implement all of them like punch 4 and a few others because they're enchants that can be annoying/not everyone wants

BigFatMexican01

EatTacoBell
EatTacoBell
Jan 17, 2021
well the arcane trident cant be thrown and it has loyalty 3.... i think ppl would like to customize that part of the trident at least

Eaglewing

The_Eaglewing
The_Eaglewing
Feb 10, 2021
I do agree that the arcane stuff should be upgraded. Based on what you can make in SF, the arcane stuff should be some of the highest tier available.

Reactions: BigFatMexican01

Eaglewing

The_Eaglewing
The_Eaglewing
Feb 10, 2021
I would say for the bow to even have multi on it. Or change it from the bow to the crossbow and have multi on that

Victor_st

Administrator
Staff member
Victor_st
Victor_st
Jan 3, 2021
So in regards to what you can make in SF, this will be changed today so that the max levels of items are equal to the arcane max enchants.

For the other stuff, I think I'll add a few enchants to them (if you have an arcane tool/weapon currently, I can upgrade it for you if there was anything changed). I'll also add a crossbow to the crate with multishot since that can't go on bows