Welcome to Vale.gg!
A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community.

Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now
play.vale.gg

ūüí° Suggestion Allow AFK Farms on Choco!

Allow AFK farms on choco

• Yes

• No

• Its laggy (i would count this as yes)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blaafugl

umm
Crafter
Sep 16, 2016
Yes Yes YES you know i want it AFK FARMS ON CHOCO ALLOWED!!!!
well why tf not "lag" yaeh i live on the other side of the globe i wont notice… well they are smart effective and compact (sometimes)

pls spam this with reason why and why not to allow it

Blaafugl

umm
Crafter
Sep 16, 2016
the reason is because less people play on choco anyway and it will remove a bit of the grind which would be nice for choco fans like me

Sep 24, 2016
Killeen, Texas
Honestly it's just all the lag. For me its like super laggy.

I wish choco could have afk farms, but like in a way that's not afk? Like the player is still doing stuff around their base, mining and whatnot, but one or two farms are allowed to keep going.

Or really there be a community afk area. So it's not 20 of the same farms, but the player still has to put time and killing into it all.

But I completly understand why Vale doesnt like afk farms.

CatGamer442

Lord of Cats
Crafter
Mar 4, 2019
Oceania, ValeGG
I like the idea of afk farms like with redstone, not with things that mess with the afk plugin.

Blaafugl

umm
Crafter
Sep 16, 2016
Yes, they should also add the afk kick plugin to choco again to cut the lag a little (still wouldn't help if somebody has 100 afk farms in the spawnchunks but what are the chances).

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram