Ajiley is Awesome's Moderator Application

Ajiley is Awesome

Crafter
Aug 8, 2019
User name: Ajiley is Awesome

What is your Minecraft username? Ajiley

What age bracket are you in? 17

What is your current rank on Vale? Dweller

Have you been an active participant within the Vale Community for a minimum of two months? Not specifically Vale, but I was on Craftblock for a long while

Why do you want to be a Vale Moderator? I love giving people the best possible experiences on servers and helping them out when needed

Give us three reasons of why you would be a suitable moderator and why we should select you to become part of the staff team. 1. I've already been Moderator before but was demoted due to a long adsence (cause by school) 2.

How do you think you've demonstrated moderator qualities in your time with Vale? 1 - I love helping new players 2 - I've already been a mod here before 3 - I feel I work great with the people on this server

On a scale of 1-5, how knowledgeable do you believe you are with regard to Vale rules and regulations? 4

What timezone do you live in? eastern Time

How much time and when would you say you are able to dedicate to the Craftblock community throughout the week? Summer is pretty wide open, during the school year I might be able to be on 1-3 hours a night

Do you have a Discord account? Yes, but rarely used

If you answered yes to the previous question, when would you be available to participate in Staff group conversations? Whenever I am on the server I usually check discord (when I'm staff)

Scenario 1 - A player has recently joined the server and has been pretty quiet; not talking too much. When you go to assist them, you notice that they have began to grief someone's building in the wild. How would you handle this situation? I ask if they know it is against the rules, if the answer is a genuine no, then I rollback the damage and leave them with a warning. If their intents seemed malicious, I rollback the damage and either give a temp-ban of a severe warning (depending on the leeway given to staff to make such decisions)

Scenario 2 - While on the server, a player suddenly gets very excited about surviving an ambush of mobs. They talk using multiple lines and or all caps for a single sentence. You notice on the forums that the player has already been warned for similar actions multiple times by another staff member, and has even been muted once before. How would you handle this situation? I would let them know they are starting to cross a line with spamming, if they continue I will start with a mute (unless I am given the authority to give out a temp-ban)

Scenario 3 - While on the server, 3 new players join at about the same time. Suddenly, all 3 of them start spamming the chat with rude epithets repeatedly. What actions do you take to quell the situation and stop the chaos in chat? I immediately temp-mute them all on if the occasions happens once, but if it becomes a continuous offense, I will have to ffer up a ban /temp-ban

Scenario 4- While online you come across another staff member handling a situation. The players are being rather rude and continue to cause trouble while the other staff member is attempting to handle the issue. What would you do in this situation? Preferably I would want to leave the staff to deal with them, but if I notice they aren't able to keep up I will offer my assistance and perhaps temp-mute while I talk to the other staff member and see what the problem is (we can decide together if the guy is worth banning/ temp-banning)

Ajiley is Awesome

Crafter
Aug 8, 2019
Sorry for the 2 other unfilled applications. My enter key was freaking out and handing the application in early.

CatGamer442

Yeah I’m just that annoying Mod, lol
Crafter
Dec 19, 2017
Vouch! Vouch! Vouch!
I think i vouch lol.