Welcome to Vale.gg!
A Minecraft Survival Server

We're a Multiplayer Minecraft PC network which features survival, skyblock, vanilla, and creative servers, with various playstyles to choose from! Like building Towny towns? Sky islands? How about economy and slimefun? Best of all, Vale is a small and friendly community.

Come join our survival minecraft servers now!
Register now
play.vale.gg

:)

Kingst

•ᴗ•
Crafter
Jun 2, 2015
B.C, Canada
User name: Kingst

Introduction Title :)

When did you join Vale? I joined Craftblock in 2014 (????)

Favorite Player? @hannah615

Favorite Staff? Koa 8)

Favorite block & why? I have a resource pack where every block is Sans from Undertale

What other games you play? I play WoW and Undertale ofc :)

Favorite character of your favorite game and why?

Pet Peeves When They Type Like This Where Every Single Letter Of Each Word Is Capitalized Cus Y Not

Favorite Animal & Why? I like little birbs

Hobbies/Job I bush a broom around at a mill for a living :)

Tell us more! I actually hate sans from undertale (don't be a nark about it ok?)

Sep 9, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Oh my, good to see you're back too fine sir. I remember nothing but good, determination and more great qualities that took you where you were. I only hope that your livelihood is quite well Kingst, and may every aspect of your days be with great purpose, my man! :O

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram