{2}

Welcome to Vale - Survival & Towny Server!
Vale is a 1.15.2 Towny survival server with nearly limitless possibilities! As a player you can craft custom enchants, build amazing structures, and play survival with special items, tools, and more with no lag. Work together with your friends and build the best town, base, or building in the game, while becoming the richest player in a competitive economy.
Register now

TP77

Crafter
Aug 22, 2020
User name: TP77

Introduction Title TP77, the OG you don't remember??

When did you join Vale? Joined CraftBlock back in 2014

Favorite Player? not sure yet

Favorite Staff? also not sure yet

Favorite block & why? Anything Spruce, hands down the best wood and one of my favorite building materials.

What other games you play? I play on my Xbox a lot and play sports games and RPGs. The only games I play on PC right now are Diablo III, Fall Guys, and Minecraft.

Favorite character of your favorite game and why? Now this is one of the hardest questions I think I have ever been asked? I play a lot of games and I have so many that Iove. I will give it my best shot nonetheless. My favorite game is TES V: Skyrim. My favorite character in that game is Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince that gives you the Wabbajack, definitely the funnest weapon to use in the game!

Pet Peeves Floating Trees

Favorite Animal & Why? Monkey, because everyone's favorite animal should be the monkey.

Hobbies/Job I am currently in the Army, and work fixing houses.

Tell us more! I am not sure if anybody is still active from when I first joined. My name was Fragrant Apple, it is now TP77 due to the fact I forgot my login information. I was an active player, Donor, and Architect for the server for a few years and made a lot of friends. I am a completely different person now and finally found this server after weeks of digging online trying to find the old forums and I came across this place. If you were around back in the day, hit me up, also is there a discord?

About us

• Vale is a small but friendly community and one of the best Minecraft survival servers you could play on. We have various ranks, plugins, and events to elevate your gameplay, and to give you a unique but fun experience in Minecraft.
  • Vale Discord - Text, Talk, Share Vale Plug.DJ - Listen to Music

Top Voters

User Menu

Instagram